Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wrinkled Little Toes

I hate being sick, and I hate even more when I have to call in sick and miss work. If I'm off work, I want to be doing something productive or fun. Not laying around doing nothing/sleeping. Monday morning I woke up with an awful head cold and called in sick. I went right back to sleep and slept until noon, waking up with just enough time to get Kylie ready and to school. I came home thinking of all the things that I wanted to get done on my "day off". Laundry...cleaning...blogging...yeah right! As I undressed to get in the shower the bathtub just looked so much...easier, for lack of a better word. As soon as I got in of course Brynlie started fussing so I grabbed her and Sadie and got them both in with me. Once I lied down I realized just how sick I still was. I didn't have the energy to get me and both of the girls OUT of the bathtub so we all soaked for an hour. Brynlie has never had a bath that long before and her poor, wrinkled little toes showed it! They were so cute I just had to take a picture.

Sasha...this is the bouncer that I was talking about.
Looking more and more like my dad...
Look at my blue eyed beauty...Now if only she keeps her blue eyes!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness! She does look like her grandpa Merrell! I need to find the baby picture of him that looks just like Brynlie.
P.S. I hope you are feeling better by now and that everyone will be healthy for the egg hunt next Saturday.

me said...

Props to you! I was really sick on Monday with a cold too and I should've taken a bath. I did get a decent nap though (after I begged tim to come home). Funny how when we have "time off" usually cuz we are sick first thing that goes through our heads is cleaning etc etc.