Tuesday, March 25, 2008

6 Months Old

Brynlie went in for her 6 month check up today. She weighs 16 lbs 15 oz and, if I remember right, she is 27 1/2 inches long. She is in the 94th percentile for height and the 61st for weight. Tall and Skinny! Last month when I took Sadie in for her 3 year old check up she was in the mid 90's for both height and weight (96/height and 94/weight I think). They definitely don't get their height from their mom!
Kylie and Sadie also had their 6 month check-ups at the dentist this morning and Kylie had her thumb sucking appliance removed. She had grown attached to it and did not want to have it removed. We are going to keep it in a safe place just in case she needs to have it put back in. Hopefully that will not happen!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Look how pretty you are!! Yes, she can play just call me to tell me when.

Linda said...

Such pretty blue eyes!