Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Vince!

Today is Vince's 27th birthday! Happy Birthday!! As I was going through my pictures I realized that I have several pictures of him, and almost all of them have him holding one of my girls. He is such a wonderful uncle to my girls and they just adore him. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me, especially now that we both live in West Jordan. When I was nearing the end of my pregnancy with Brynlie he did so much to help out, including driving me home from Vernal after Sasha and Jason's wedding when I was sick and throwing up, scrubbing my carpets since I HATE dirty carpets and was too pregnant to do it myself, and swimming several times with girls when I was too big and awkward to keep up with them in the pool. Thanks for everything Vince. We love you and happy birthday!










1 comment:

Linda said...

What a nice tribute! Do you think he will see it?