Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Disney on Ice

This past weekend we had a mommy daughter date and took our girls to see Disney Princesses on Ice. Tawnie and I had been talking about maybe going and then Kristi called to say she and Chuck wanted to buy tickets for Sadie's birthday so that made up our minds for us. And we are so glad that we went! There were 7 of us: Me, Kylie, and Sadie, Tawnie and Madison, and Tami and Paiton. The girls loved it. Next time, we will have to remember to dress up like princesses! (Well, the little girls can dress up!)
Sadie eating the cheese off her pizza.
Kylie, already old enough that she had to sit by her friends instead of her mom.


The girls at intermission with their new wands. I have a suggestions for anyone thinking of going next time they are in town. Eat before you go and then leave ALL cash, credit/debit/ATM cards, check books, etc at home. Then you will have no choice but to tell the kids no when they see all the food, $12 snow cones, and booths FULL of sparkling princess items.This was the view I had through half of the show until Sadie hit me right above the eye and I'd had enough and took the wand away.









Sadie's favorite part of the whole show was Minnie Mouse. As soon as the show was over she said she wanted to go "give Minne a hug". She was so mad at me when I told her she couldn't. Her three year old mind just couldn't understand why Minnie Mouse was just behind that castle and we couldn't go see her.





Spoiled!!




3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I have heard of so many people going to see thatshow! It looks really fun. You are such a nice mom! :)

Linda said...

What a fun mommy-daughter date! I'm getting closer and closer to deciding that dad is right; we need to move to a more populated area so we can enjoy some of the many cultural events that you don't get in a small town.

Jamey said...

That looks like fun! You should have invited me! :) I bet I wasn't doing anything - next time, I will expect an invite!

(don't you love how I just invite myself to do fun things with you!)