Thursday, March 27, 2008

Brynlie

Last night I was thinking about how lucky I am to have such a happy baby. I've always nursed my babies right before putting them to bed, but sometimes Brynlie will nurse up to an hour before going to bed. When I put her down for night she either gives about a cry and a half and then rolls over and stuffs her thumb in her mouth (those are the nights that she is really tired) or when I lay her down she will give me the biggest grin. She never gives me any problems when it is bedtime.
Pictures of me and Brynlie last night after bath. On the second one she turned her head just as I took the picture, but let's just pretend that she was giving me a big kiss, okay? I like the picture much better that way.



7 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Brynlie is so cute! She looks like such a great mix of both you and Jared. Cute pics! You look so pretty!

Diana said...

I agree with Cindy, you look great in these pictures! I have enjoyed reading all of your posts the past few days, and have been meaning to comment. It looks like you guys are doing good!

Annie said...

Aspen, have you been going tanning?

Tawnie said...

She is so cute!! Oh and so are you. I am glad that you have such a happy baby.

kimbob said...

do you want a son? I think you need a mix in the family :) Do you take the pictures your in or is Jared good and take pictures too? I like to think she's giving you a kiss

Amanda said...

Grif just started sucking on my face too. Or anything he can get his mouth around for that matter.

Mandy said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you found me! I am so glad to read about your cute little family. How are things??? I'll be checking back often, so keep posting!