Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today my Dad turns 29. I know that some of you thought that he was a few years older than this, but when I called him tonight he assured me that he was turning 29.
I am so appreciative of all of the love and support that he provides to me and my family. He has always let me know that no matter how much I screw up he is still there for me and loves me unconditionally. I am so lucky to have such a great dad that has always tried so hard to put provide a great life for all of his family. He has had a very stressful, busy summer and yet still takes the time to be there for his family when we need him. Thanks Dad for all you do. We love you!










4 comments:

Linda said...

What a handsome dad you have!

kimbob said...

Man your dad is young! He must have started having kids at a young age :) Happy Birthday!

Schiess family said...

Hi Aspen, it's good to hear from you. It is weird that you are there and I am here. Who would have ever thought.
Your family is so cute. You should tell Jared to come and visit sometime or if he ever needs a place to crash to let us know. We would love to see him. And next time you are here come on over.
It's good to catch up with you. Tell everyone hello for us.

Mandy said...

I nominated you for an award... go to my blog for details!