Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pay it Forward

Since Amanda is going to make me something very, very special I must now pay it forward...

So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What is will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Come and play!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Aspen that is a way cute idea! Also I'm glad to know that I am not the only one w/ bed woes...we downsized a few years ago from a king to a double thinking there'd be no way our kids could sleep w/ us...that hasn't happened. I'm always on the edge w/ Grace on my feet + 3 kids. Shane is relegated to the couch. They all have new beds they wanted in hopes to keep them out of our room.

Heather said...

Sweet! Count me in!