Monday, June 16, 2008

To all of my faithful blog stalkers...

I'm not sure if you owe me or if I owe you but I promised a few weeks back to finally post wedding pictures after I fixed my scanner and can I say....WOW! What a pain in the butt this project is turning out to be. You all owe me for the large amount of work this is to show you these pictures, but I guess I also owe you as well since I am finally getting my pictures saved electronically so if there is ever a house fire I can save something else. Check back soon...pictures are coming.

2 comments:

Kristin. said...

I think you may lose some of your blog stalkers. Annie and I discussed the definition of 'soon'. We both figured within in a few hours or at least a day... I would just like to point out that it's been THREE DAYS! And still no pictures!

kristin.

Linda said...

What Kristi said!