Thursday, May 22, 2008

"I'm too cute to say no to!"

"Kylie, where did Bryn get this candy bracelet?"
"I gave her mine, mom."

"She isn't old enough for that. She could choke!"

"Sorry, Bryn, you can't have that."

"Hey! Where'd my candy go?"
"I want my candy back nnnooooowwwww!!!"

"You are such a mean mommy!" "Okay, Bryners you can have it back, but only for a minute."
"Now that's what I'm talking about!"
"This is so yummy!"
"Brynlie, mommy is worried about you choking. I've got to throw your candy away."

"WHAT!!!???? NOOOOO!!!"
"You are such a mean mommy! I will be scarred for life if you don't give me my candy back right now! I will never forget this!"

"Please mommy, look at how pitiful and sad I am!"

"Oh Brynlie, please don't make mommy feel bad."

"Okay Bryn, you win. Here's your candy back."
"Yes, I got my candy back!"
"This is the life. I own my mommy. I can make her do anything."
"It pays to be this stinking cute!"


4 comments:

Linda said...

This is sooooooooooo cute! It is my all time favorite post.

Annie said...

I thought Mom would like this!

kimbob said...

How funny, love your ad lib on everything. Good things she's so darn cute

Babzanne Barker said...

That was hilarious and adorable at the same time!!