Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Carnival at Kylie's School

Earlier in the month Kylie's school sent home info stating that there would be a carnival at her school last night. I assumed something in the gym, maybe a fishing pond, some darts, you know...the kind of carnivals that we all grew up with. Yesterday she came home with a flier for the carnival and it listed things like slides and a train and swings. I wasn't sure how this was going to work since I was still picturing a little shindig in the cafeteria. But instead, this is what awaited us when we got there...

We had so much fun (except for Brynlie who slept through the whole thing. She is working on getting her first tooth right now.) and can't wait until next year. There was pizza and hot dogs, cotton candy, shaved ice, nachos, and lots of other yummy snacks. Beats the carnivals from the 80's! (Or was it just because I grew up in Vernal?)


I know that some of you are wondering after reading Sadie's shirt, and the answer is..."Heck yes, her mom rocks!"

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome! We're going to your carnival next year. Ours is lame.

kimbob said...

Looks like someone was working hard, just kidding. I'm glad you got a membership, I always wondered about getting one but wondered if I would use it. And am glad it was a nice day. Jared really does measure up doesn't he :)

kimbob said...

ok wrong section sorry. I agree I'm going to your carnival next year. About the shirt, thanks for the laugh! I had to go back and read what it said

Linda said...

Excuse me! I was in charge of one of those "Vernal" carnivals of the 80's and you better believe that they were a LOT of work! (Although I have to admit that yours does look like fun!)

Mandy said...

Hey Aspen it's Amanda from work. I love you family pictures! Brynlie is getting so big... I can't believe our babies are growing so fast.