Friday, April 4, 2008

Dentist appointment

I had to take Kylie back to the dentist this week for a filling so Sadie and I hung out in the fun waiting room. We love our pediatric dentist in case anyone is looking for a good one! Sadie was starting to get restless so I pulled out the camera and that kept her very entertained (for a couple of minutes). My girls love the camera!

She dressed herself. This is her very favorite outfit, but it doesn't normally make it out of the house.



For some odd reason she thought that this was a cute pose. She kept sliding off of the mushroom so I guess she figured that just putting her foot up there would be good enough.
While we were there she needed to go to the bathroom so I took her to the back and after she was in there I asked her if she wanted to me wait in there with her, or out in the hall. She said "Stay in here. I don't want someone to take you!"

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a darling outfit for a darling little girl!

kimbob said...

I like the outfit why does she not make it out of the house with it? You're so good to have your camera with you so be able to take the pictures. Hopefully Kylie did good with the cavity