Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag...Larkyn, Tawnie, and Mom are it!

My friend Mandy tagged me so here goes...

How long have you been together? A little over 9 years, married 8 in May.
How long did you date? Dated for 9 months, engaged for 6 more.
How old is he? 28
Who said ‘I love you’ first? Is it bad that I really have no idea? Honestly, if Jared were here and I asked him, he'd probably know.
Who is taller? Him, almost by a foot.
Who is smarter? Book smarts...definitely me. He has dyslexia and a bit of ADD (self diagnosed by me :)) so he hates to read or sit and listen to learn things (yes, school was not high on his list of favorite things). But with "hands on" things...he kicks my butt. He is an awesome mechanic and can figure anything out that. Me...not so much.
Who does the laundry? Me, complaining with every load that I do.
Who does the dishes? If you ask my family they will probably tell you that the magic dish fairy does it. They just leave their dishes anywhere and like magic they are cleaned. But I know the truth...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are sitting in bed, I'm the one on the right. I sleep closer to the door because then the girls don't have to walk around the bed in the middle of the night. They know better than to bother their sleeping daddy.
Who pays the bills? I do since I work for the Credit Union.
Who mows the lawn? Jared does. He says I don't mow in straight enough lines.
Who cooks dinner? Me, although cooking sometimes means placing the order at the drive through window, or pushing the buttons on the microwave.
Who is more stubborn? That's a tough one, but in the end I'd have to say me. We are both so stubborn our kids don't have a chance.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him...sorry Mom and Dad.
Who asked who out? There was never an official "going out".
Who proposed? Jared, although I spent a while convince him that marriage is what he wanted.
Who is more sensitive? Jared wins this one. On more than one occasion I've accused him of being the girl in our relationship. Which doesn't make him happy. In fact, this is one of the biggest contributors to arguments. I am "emotionally unavailable" and unaffectionate, while he is very sensitive to everything and needs affection.

Now it's your turn Larkyn, Tawnie and Mom. Mom, I'm most interested in hearing your answers!

2 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I was inspired by your confidence in my ability to figure out how to accomplish this assignment!