Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2007

Annie had this on her blog. And now for your reading enjoyment...

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? I delivered a baby after only three pushes...I really thought that this was a myth that they told to convince women that it was okay to get pregnant. I am here to tell you...it can happen! I also attended weddings for three sisters in one year.


2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I normally set a goal to work out more and lose weight, but last year it only lasted a couple of months. After throwing up twice after walking in the mornings with the crazy ladies in our ward I called it a year. Now that I am not pregnant I can't wait for the warmer weather to start walking again...crazy, athletic, much more in shape than me ladies and all.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Half of the ward did...kidding...a little. Jamey had Cole in June, I had Brynlie 12 weeks later to the day, and if Tawnie had gone the day she was scheduled for she would have had Tyler 12 weeks to the day after me. But instead, she went 6 days earlier.


5. What countries did you visit? None. Pregnant women don't travel well. Jared went to Mexico with my dad, grandpa, and Vince.



6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? A figure.



7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Brynlie.



8. What was your biggest failure? I wasn't patient enough with my children.



9. Did you suffer illness or injury?No major injury's, but I was sick for 9 straight months.



10. What was the best thing you bought? We gave into the dark side and bought a mini van. And after swallowing my pride a bit, I love it!! I was officially a soccer mom during the spring when Kylie was in soccer.



11. Where did most of your money go? The mortgage, and Wal-Mart, sadly.



12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? The birth of our baby Brynlie.


13. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? About the same. ii. thinner or fatter? The scale says I'm the same, but it sure sits differently now! iii. richer or poorer? Richer income, but also richer in debt.



14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Spending time outdoors with the girls, working out, dating my husband.



15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Spending money, working, throwing up.



16. Did you fall in love in 2007? I was already in love with my husband, but I did fall in love with a certain little baby girl...



17. What was your favorite TV show? Heroes, Veronica Mars, Prison Break, NCIS, Journeyman. (The Law and Orders and CSI's, minus Miami, are also favorites.)



18. What did you want and get? A healthy baby



19. What was your favorite movie of this year? I'm still playing catch up since I didn't really go to the movies much. I did recently watch Bourne Ultimatum and really liked it.


20. What did you do on your birthday? Jared was in Mexico so the night before was girls night out at T.G.I. Fridays. On my b-day I taught my primary class (and they were little devils that day!) and continued my living room and kitchen re-decorate that I did while Jared was gone. :)



21. Who did you miss? Jake and Mindy were back East in Kentucky with the Military, Jennifer was on a mission in Nauvoo, with the exception of Vince and Meagan all of my family lives far enough away that we don't see them as often as we would like. I am grateful for how close Vince and Meagan are.



Now it's your turn. Copy and paste this to your blog with your own 2007 moments...

No comments: