Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cousins

We have had such a super busy summer, and a lot of the girl's time has been spent with their cousins Maddie, Jason, and Tyler. Instead of several little posts about the past month with our cousins here is one HUGE post full of pictures.


At the temple grounds for family home evening.





Slumber party! Fireworks at Stacey's house.

Goofing off at the movies after watching Kung Fu Panda.





Camping



The zoo on the 24th of July.


















The splash pad in Herriman.


I don't know why, but I just love this picture of my little Brynlie watching the kids on the splash pad in her cute little swim towel.






















1 comment:

kimbob said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! I agree reunions are so much different now that we're older. Bob hates them but I like seeing my cousins since I don't see them that often.