Friday, December 5, 2008

My happy little world that I have created

I have created this wonderful blogworld that I live in and that I am able to control. I can tell you about my messy house, but make sure to only post pictures of it when it is clean. I describe my girl's messy bedroom but conveniently leave it to your imaginations. I can assure you that it really is very messy, but in your minds you are thinking otherwise. And I love my blogworld. I like pretending that my house is always clean. I like it when you think that my house is always clean. I WISH that my house really was clean. I think I was pretty successful at keeping it fairly decent, until baby number three came into our lives. Now, I depend on my blogworld to keep me sane in all the mess. This works well until I receive comments both on my blog and in person, telling me that they wanted to see the girl's messy room. So for your viewing pleasure I give you Kylie and Sadie's room, less than 24 hours after the last pictures were taken.

I hope that you are all happy forcing me out of my happy little existence and back into reality.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Wow , it's nice to know that my girls aren't the only ones who completley reck their room, after I spend hours cleaning and organzing it! =)

kimbob said...

Thank you!! I'm glad you let us into a little piece of your reality!! :) You're the best

Amanda said...

Staged!!!

I don't believe it for a second. You Photo Shopped all that crap in!

Crazy vacuum lady.

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

LOL! That's hilarious! My daughter isn't even two yet and her room is like that! There's got to be a way to feel all our hard work is worth it! that's funny your daughter saw my belly and thought she was going to be a big baby! Just by the picture you can tell I'm so ready to have this kid! :) I'm HUGE!! I love your post they are so much fun to read!