Friday, December 5, 2008

MACU Christmas Party

We went bowling last night for my work Christmas party. We have such a large department that there were around 75 of us there. Somehow I managed to not get any pictures of our table...sorry Kim! (And thank you for the picture of my rear end taken while I was bowling. Thanks to you I will be using my stepper today...right after I finish this last slice of leftover pizza!)

Joy, Diana, Mery and dates


Our fearless managers Periann, Kelly, Jill and Lauri. Lauri is wearing her "I went to Disneyland and you didn't" tee-shirt.

Adam and Merlin

Jared and his date
Kirsten, Kelly,Barbara,Melissa and a date. Do you remember the kid in high school that wanted their name in the yearbook as many times as possible so they just started jumping into random pictures...Yeah, we have one of those in our department.
John, Kelly and Lauren

Angie, Kelly and date
Alice, Kelly, Periann, Jessica, Sara and dates


Lori, Kelly, Barbara, Janet, Peggy and dates
Terra and her cute little boy Braxton. This made me miss Brynlie for about 2 minutes. Then I remembered why I was so happy to be kid free!


Ashly, Kelly, Daniel, Megan and Daniel's wife
Jill and Cristhian
And the most important thing of all...I bowled a 135!!! I suck at bowling and don't think I've ever even come close to this score. I tried to take a picture of the monitor that had the scores but it wouldn't work, and I almost asked the employees there if they could print my screen out for me when I imagined the snickering that would go on as I walked away and they made of fun of the girl that was so excited about a 135. So sadly, there is no picture to remember my score. (I do want to mention that I beat Bob! No matter how you look at it, 131 does not beat 135!)
Merry Christmas to everyone!

6 comments:

kimbob said...

How rude to not even include a picture of the best table there on your blog page. :) What a great time we had last night and I was a witness to that score now to admit that it might cost you :) Bob sure was determined to beat you. We have a great group of people we work with and great managers to let us have such fun!!!

kimbob said...

Bob wanted me to post:
Luck only goes so far, he wants a rematch. Anytime you're feeling high on luck let us know.

Mandy said...

Um I think you forgot my table along with yours. Oh well we still had fun. Thanks for remembering the camera!

Jamey said...

So where is the picture of your rear? If you mention such pictures, you should really post them! :)

Lauri said...

Aspen I'm not happy to see that pix of myself on your blog but I'm currently trying to find forgiveness! ((: Cute pix of your girls as usual!

Lauri said...

Aspen I'm not happy to see that pix of myself on your blog but I'm currently trying to find forgiveness! ((: Cute pix of your girls as usual!