Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mickala

My youngest sister Mickala was in Kindergarten the year I was a senior and was only 6 years old when I moved out. Now it is her turn to be a senior. I am always amazed at how much she has changed, but recently she seems to have really "grown up". She is such a beautiful girl and no longer the "baby" of the family. (She and I are 11 1/2 years apart in age, and she and Kylie are also 11 1/2 years apart in age.)
These pictures were taken last weekend while I was in Vernal. The first is of her holding our newest niece, Taylor and the second is her with her "friend" Will.
I think that they look really cute together...

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Taylor is getting so big and cute! The pic below of Brynlie made me crack up so much, priceless!! and also, when are we going to get together??

Linda said...

Mickala really is beautiful, and the perfect "youngest child" (just like you were the perfect oldest child, Aspen!)