Saturday, October 17, 2009

Here's to you Andrea!


Kylie was invited to a "Rock and Roll" birthday party last night. I'm pretty sure that we will be hearing about this party for months. I let her wear make up for the party and after it was applied she would sit and stare at herself in the mirror. She told me..."I just can't stop looking at myself because myself looks so pretty!" After the party she informed me "I don't want to go back to being Kylie tomorrow", and "Mom, it was heaven. HEAVEN!" She stayed up until almost 1:00 in the morning dancing to her new music CD from the party, and in true rocker fashion is still asleep at 11:00 this morning.

Maybe after we move we will let Kylie have a Rock and Roll party and totally pretend like it was our own idea...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad she had fun. Every time I tried to take her picture while she was dancing she went into the splits. If you want to do a Rock and Roll party you can use all the left over decorations and signs that are about to go in the garbage.

Diana said...

As I was reading this post, Levi walked up behind me and said, "Mom, her pretty.. I like her" LOL What a fun idea for a party!